Paryagat : Farmer Suraj Singh cultivating organic VETIVER in 15 Acres area and doing distillation at our own location & planning to extend more 25 acres cultivation during next crop cycle…
100% PURE & Food Grade: No Synthetic Ingredients or harmful contaminants
Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizanioides) which is native to India, but planted throughout the tropics for its fragrant roots and for erosion control. The stuff—it’s the grass’s long, thin roots that they distill. It has a distinct woody, rich, exotic, complex smokey and earthy aroma. It is used extensively in the perfumes Due to calming, grounding effect on the emotions
Vetiver oil is known for its viscosity. Incredibly thick, it can sometimes be slow to flow from the bottle. Great essential oil for sleep and relaxation. Widely used in cosmetics and soaps and also a flavoring agent in beverages.
Benefits of Vetiver Essential Oil
1. It is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy.
2. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
3. helps in clearing acne and acne marks too
4. It exhibits very strong anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
5. apply to rejuvenate your skin cells and get soft and nourished skin
6. Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties
7. To benefit your mind and mood, diffuse 3–5 drops of vetiver oil or place 1–2 drops on your wrists, chest and neck.