HOW TO GET RID OF FOLLICULITIS SCARS:
Discover the Simple Scar solution:
Folliculitis scars is an extremely common benign skin issue which appears on the skin of individuals where the pinpoint red bumps on the skin is characterized by the presence of one hair follicle in each one of it, usually with a spec of pus on the top of it.
While this noncontagious skin disorder is easily treatable given that the diagnosis is done in a proper manner and the root cause known, the treatments are dependent on the cause of it at most times. There are a number of home remedies which an individual can opt for to get rid of the issue once and for all.
1. Increase in the fluid intake for Folliculitis
The skin issue called folliculitis scars can be easily treatable with the use of fluids and in case one is suffering from this woe, he or she should consume at last 7 to 8 ounces of water each day. This is due to the fact that water is considered to be the best agent to flush out toxic elements from the human body in the longer run.
• Soups- These help in treating the woe of folliculitis scars.
• Spinach juice- Known to be an effective agent to reduce the rashes and pimples caused during folliculitis, this healthy veggie when consumed as juice works wonders.
2. Aloe Vera for Folliculitis
Aloe Vera is a great natural remedy which can treat an array of skin and hair woes and the fact is no different in treating the issue of folliculitis scars.
• Aloe vera leaf can be taken and fresh juice can be extracted to be applied directly on the skin rashes and the pores. Once applied the gel need to be there for at least 15 minutes before rinsing off with cold water. The continuous application is known to heal the concern faster.
• Consuming aloe vera juice or gel is also considered to have great effects.
3. Vinegar for Folliculitis
Vinegar is another natural ingredient which is considered a great remedy to treat the issue of folliculitis scars where vinegar can effectively reduce the occurrence of the rashes associated with it.
• The first method is easy where a thin vinegar mixture can be formulated and applied directly onto the skin surface. The mixture is usually made up of 3 to 4 drops of white vinegar in a cup full of lukewarm water and then the same can be applied to the skin via the use of cotton balls soaked in the mix.
• The next step is to apply an oatmeal lotion just after the vinegar treatment to see the effect it has on the skin.
4. The Essential Oil treatment for Folliculitis
Essential oils found naturally in nature are by far one of the greatest home remedies to treat the skin concern of folliculitis scars. This is due to the fact that the essential oils are laden with antiseptic.
To create an effective mix, one has to take a few drops of essential oil such as lavender oil and mix the same with bergamot and thyme oil in an equal quantity of water and blend the same well. Applying the mix on the affected region helps in reducing the damage and the breakage of the skin which in turn is the cause of the pimples and the bumps.
Say goodbye to the scars click here:
music credit: www.bensound.com