To get started on your essential oil journey with the home essential set click here:
To get started on your essential oil journey with the family essentials set click here:
Both these sets come with the top 10 essential oils: lemon, lavender, peppermint, frankincense, melaleuca, oregano, on guard, breathe, digestion, and deep blue. The home essentials kit come with the large size bottle and family essentials come with the small size bottles. Home essential kit also come with a diffuser. Both sets with give you access to my VIP facebook group with monthly live education and themed classes! Email me with any questions and for my current monthly promotions at: Laura@ourilyhouse.com
Get access to my online resource library here:
To learn more about essential oils for seasonal threats click here:
To learn more about essential oils for clear skin click here:
To see why I chose to use doterra essential oils click here:
Each bottle of doterra’s essential oils goes through rigorous testing before being sold. These test prove the oil is pure, free of additives, and ensures a long effective shelf life! Every bottle has a number on the bottom that you can enter in here: sourcetoyou.com to view test results from an independent verifies third party lab.
The 3 ways to use essential oils: aromatically, topically, and internally.
For aromatic use add 4-6 drops of essential oils to a diffuser, inhale oil straight out of the bottle, or add 1-2 drops to your hands, rub together, cuff over the nose, and inhale.
For topically use apply directly or diluted in a carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil, and apply to area of concern.
For internal use drop essential oils in water, on the tongue, or in a veggie capsule.
* Lemon cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
* When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and may help to improve mood.
* It naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.
* Add Lemon essential oil, vinegar, and water to a spray bottle for all purpose cleaner.
* Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
* It soothes occasional skin irritations.
* Lavender reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
* Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or the bottoms of feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
* Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
* Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
* Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
* Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
* Repels bugs naturally.
* Diffuse during study-time.
* Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
* It promotes healthy immune function.
* For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected areas.
* Melaleuca helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied to the skin.
* It supports feelings of open airways and easy breathing.
* Put two to three drops of Oregano in a veggie capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system.
* Oregano supports healthy digestion.
* It supports healthy respiratory function.
* It may help to support a healthy immune system.
* Dilute Oregano with fractionated coconut oil and apply it to the skin.
* Frankincense is one of the most prized and precious essential oils due to its extensive health benefits.
* It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
* Add Frankincense to a moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
* Apply this essential oil to the bottoms of the feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
* Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
* Use for respiratory issues.
* Diffuse for cleansing the air.
* Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.
* Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.
* Take DigestZen to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.
* Eases feelings of queasiness.
* Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.
* Perfect soothing blend after exercise.
* Apply topically to area of concern, muscle aches, pains, and joint pain
Follow along with our oily house:
Thanks for stopping by our oily house!