Please watch: “Hyaluronic acid/Peptide Needle Mask 🎉Under Eye Plumping”
L-Lysine!! Since filming this video Ive gotten my weird knee virus rash, and remembered to take the L-lysine and STOPPED the itch in half an hour!! Im applying it topically too. DOPE! Yay for Bulk Supplements. Many benefits of this stuff.
***HERE IS WHERE I GOT MY L-LYSINE***
***THEY ALSO HAVE NO FILLER OR SWEETENERS BCAA***
And as I mention in this video:
** NANCY’S channel with Awesome HEALTH info
** AND THE STUDY NOTES ON L-lysine:
The following is a list of clinical trials, most double-blinded and placebo-controlled, recorded at the National Medical Library, MEDLINE, as abstracted by GreenMedInfo for l-lysine:
1. A mixture containing ascorbic acid, lysine, proline and green tea extract inhibits angiogenesis of tumor cells.
2. A mixture containing ascorbic acid, lysine, proline and green tea extract inhibits breast cancer.
3. A combination of lysine, proline, arginine, ascorbic acid and green tea extract inhibits a pancreatic cancer cell line.
4. A combination of Lysine, Proline, Vitamin C, Arginine, Polyphenols, NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine), Selenium, Copper, Manganese induces apoptosis in HTLV-1 positive and negative malignant T-cells.
5. A nutrient mixture containing lysine, proline, ascorbic acid, and green tea extract inhibits corneal neovascularization.
6. A nutrient mixture [Lysine, Proline, Tea, and Vitamin C] inhibits a human liver cancer cell line.
7. A nutrient mixture, containing ascorbic acid, lysine, proline, green tea extract exhibit significant antiproliferative effects against aggressive non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma cell lines.
8. A nutrient mixture containing ascorbic acid, green tea extract, lysine, proline, N-acetyl cysteine, selenium among other micronutrients exerts an antiviral effect against influenza A.
9. Aged garlic, l-arginine, l-lysine, S-allyl cysteine and pycnogenol increase human growth hormone secretion in an in vitro model.
10. Reduction in tibial shaft fracture healing time with essential nutrient supplementation containing ascorbic acid, lysine, and proline.
11. Subchronic treatment with amino acid mixture of L-lysine and L-arginine may have ameliorative value during psychosocial stress.
12. Lysine is prophylactic in the treatment of recurrent herpes simplex labialis.
13. Lysine may decrease the recurrence rate of herpes simplex attacks in immunocompromised hosts.
14. Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces anxiety and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans.
15. Lysine may play a key role in preventing and treating osteoporosis.
16. Lysine may protect brain cells against damage due to oxygen-deprivation.
17. Lysine supplementation reduces diarrheal morbidity in children and respiratory morbidity in men in Ghana.
18. A novel form of citric acid and L-lysine [Poly(L-lysine citramide)] demonstrates anti-HIV activity.
19. A novel form of L-lysine [L-lysine-a-oxidase ] inhibits herpes simplex 1 virus in vitro.
20. Increasing the lysine to arginine ratio in the diet or through supplementation may inhibit HSV-1 infection associated with Alzheimer dementia.
21. Lysine induces programmed cell death in HTLV-1 positive and negative cell lines.*